Thursday, January 8, 2015

Book Spotlight & Interview with Filiberto Amati



Co Creation: Mystery Solved   
By Filiberto Amati
Genre: Nonfiction, Business

Synopsis:

Co-creation is an umbrella concept for many diverse disciplines including marketing and branding. Co-creation is a new way businesses are innovating their creative processes. This book aims at providing the reader with the tools to understand co-creation, by providing a simple yet powerful framework to ask the relevant questions.   

Successful innovation challenges and changes the rules of the game in a sector, so to be ready for that, a business owner needs to be open enough to challenge everything he or she knows. Even better if one goes through the process together with customers and consumers.

Author Bio:

Filiberto Amati is an international business marketing expert, branding guru, small business management consultant and founder of Amati & Associates. (www.Amati-Associates.com).



Twitter - @filibertoamati


~~~

Interview with Filiberto Amati

Why did you pursue writing?

Writing is part of my research and my work as a consultant. Being able to summarize and concise data in a report, in a presentation or in a paper is part of my day to day work. Writing a book is also a great way of organising your thoughts about a subject.

What inspired your book?

In the years I have received many questions by friends and clients on co-creation, and being passionate about it, I was eager to answering those questions. My father - who recently passed away and was an university professor - challenged me to write a book about it, so that I could "do things" his way....

How long have you been publishing your work?

This is the first manuscript, but I have 10 years of previous experience in writing and publishing industry and innovation reports.

What’s your writing environment like?

When I need to structure my work, I need my own space, an internet connection, and I follow a process from paper to digital to paper, to provide labor limae. Once the structure is clear and I like it, and I can explain it to my business partners and they get it, then it is time to write it. And writing has really happened anywhere I was: on trains, on planes, in cafes,...

What projects are you currently working on?

Together with my business partner in Spain, we have developed a structure for a book on consumption rituals, as they drive innovation and activations of brands. Now we need to write it!

In addition to that I am thinking about a book on innovation, which related to my PhD thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment