Thursday, April 2, 2015

Interview with Author Victoria Sue

Why did you pursue writing?

Reading (esp romances) has always been my favorite thing ever) I got a kindle for my birthday in 2013 and the variety and type of stories that were available inspired me to give it a go.

What inspired your book?

I’m a sucker for Happy Ever After’s. In fact it’s an absolute in my writing and my reading. Cinderella, Prince Charming etc Now, set that in modern day and voila!!

How long have you been publishing your work?

My first mm novel Pure was published in December 2014 (so I’m a newbie)

What’s your writing environment like?

I’m jealous of all the authors who can listen to music to inspire writing. I have to have absolute quiet. So I’ve taken to getting up at ridiculous times like 3am. I’m at my most productive then before my family gets up.

What projects are you currently working on?

The third in the Pure series is nearly finished. I have an mmmm (yeah four guys not a typo) paranormal that I’m about to submit to my publisher, and I’m currently writing an mm regency historical, because, well…historical romance especially regency was always my first love. Pride and Prejudice? But with two Mr. Darcy’s? Double yum.



Author Bio
Victoria Sue has loved books for as long as she can remember. Books were always what pocket money went on and what usually Father Christmas brought. When she ran out of her kids' adventure stories, she would go raid her mom's. By the age of eight she was devouring classics like Little Women, and fell in love with love stories.
She's still in love with them. Any size, any shape, any creature - love is love, no matter what it says on the box. In fact if they don't fit very neatly into any box she loves them even more!

She has a very patient husband and three wonderful children. In 2010 in search of adventure they all moved from the UK to the US and are happily settled in Florida. Finally, after reading love stories for so long, she decided to write her own.


Twitter: @vickysuewrites

No comments:

Post a Comment