Monday, December 7, 2015

Choice of the Week: Past Lives by Ke$ha


Ke$ha's music varies for me, it's either party music or music you listen to, to feel better. Past Lives is my favorite song by her. Its on my writing play list, so I listen to it when I'm writing my book or writing a review. I think this song speaks out to me because I feel it has a deeper music then a "hit song". 


I would recommend this song to anyone that likes a slow rhythm , a smooth voice and some incredible lyrics. I think my favorite part of the song is ...
"We were lovers in a past life
I can see it in your green eyes
Maybe you were one of my wives 
In a long last tribe"
This song is from Ke$ha's album called Warrior, and I do have to say that this is my favorite album of her's. If you want a song similar to Past Lives that's also by Ke$ha, I would recommend, "Last Goodbye" or "Wonderland".

Link:

YouTube for the Lyric Video

No comments:

Post a Comment