Monday, January 4, 2016

Choice of the Week: Colors by Halsey

Halsey is a singer I came across awhile ago, so I thought I should pick Colors as my Monday choice. It was a hard decision because all of Halsey's songs are AMAZING! Its from her album called, Badlands. 

I like Halsey because she is a self made artist and worked extremely hard to get where she is right now. Colors is about how relationships can be all over the place sometimes. This verse just describes a real life situations.

"You were red, and you liked me because I was blue
But you touched me, and suddenly I was a lilac sky
Then you decided purple just wasn’t for you"

I can honestly listen to Colors on repeat for an hour, her voice draws me in. The lyrics are so clear and I feel like she puts one hundred and ten percent into ever song, which I appreciate. The whole album is just great, cannot wait for more music from Halsey!

Link:
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment