Monday, February 15, 2016

Choice of the Week: Death of a Bachelor by Panic! At the Disco


Panic! At the Disco is a band that I've been listening to for awhile now. They recently just released their album called Death of a Bachelor. It's amazing. The song, Death of a Bachelor is just jaw dropping. It has a Frank Sinatra feel to it, but it also has modern elements.  

The band's music has definitely evolved over the years, especially the lead singer's voice, Brendon Urie. Death of the Bachelor is just a piece of the pie. The other songs on the album, Crazy=Genius, Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time and Emperors New Clothes are all written and executed perfectly.

I've recommend Panic! At the Disco to all my friends and whenever we hangout we listen to them. I'm excited for new albums in the future by Panic! At the Disco. This album and this particular song should deserve more credit then they're given! Here is my favorite part of the song:

I'm cutting my mind off
It feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served
And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad


Link:
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment