Monday, February 22, 2016

Choice of the Week: Electric Love by BØRNS

I discovered this song on the radio and fell in love with it instantly. It wasn't dark or sad, it's a very upbeat and catchy song. I've never heard of BØRNS before so I went on a treasure hunt to find this song. I keep it on my work/homework/procrastinating playlist. 

Electric Love is definitely different from the rest of "pop" songs that play on the radio today. It's original, the lyrics are beautiful. I also adore BØRNS voice. The beat of the song makes you want to have a dance party with disco lights. And everyone loves disco lights.

And every night my mind is running around her
 Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder
 Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle I can't let you go now that I got it And all I need is to be struck by your electric love Baby, your electric love Electric love



This verse above is my personal part of the song. I would recommend this song to many people. Its a catchy, fun song perfect for anyone who needs a little happiness. 

Link:
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment