Monday, May 16, 2016

Choice of the Week: So What Cha Want by Beastie Boys

Lets be honest, this is a classic song. I mean even if you don't like the Beastie Boys, you gotta love this song. I mean you must be on "crazy cheese" if you don't. My mom actually introduced me to the Beastie Boys. This is one of my all time favorite songs. 

I love them because I find them funny. Their lyrics are ridiculous, but I think that's why I love it.

"Well, just plug me in just like I was Eddie Harris

You're eating crazy cheese like you would think I'm from Paris
You know I get fly, you think I get high


You know that I'm gone and I'm-a tell you all why"

This song is definitely catchy, its one of those songs. I mean every time I hear it on the radio or on a playlist, I "sing" along. Sometimes I wish that more of my generation can appreciate rappers/singers like this. I am totally in love in this song! 

Link:
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment