Monday, June 6, 2016

Choice of the Week: Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects

Honestly I don't know why I love this song so much. I mean I haven't heard it in a couple years up until last week. Don't get me wrong, I love The All-American Rejects, they're amazing. Their other song, Gives You Hell is literally my life theme song. 

I think I love this song because it's loud and fast. I listen to it while I read, travel and write (and maybe to random dance parties). Dirty Little Secret is one-hundred percent catchy and likeable. I mean if was released in 2005 and is still playing on the radio eleven years later then it's a hit. 

I would want anyone who checks out my blog to check out this song, because you never know what music you'll enjoy. 

Link:
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment