Sunday, April 26, 2015

Interview with Jameson Hesse (#author of Whisper of Crows)


Why did you pursue writing?


I had a lot of insanity penned up in my head and I needed to get it out before I exploded.

What inspired your book?

The book was loosely based on my childhood and the town I grew up in.

How long have you been publishing your work?

I wrote for a magazine in Northern Ontario for a short time, but this is my first published novel.

What’s your writing environment like?

I have a 12 year old son that I raised on my own since he was 2 weeks old and I have two other boys that I share custody with their mothers, so it was, and is tough finding time to write. When I do it is usually in long stretches and then nothing for awhile. The secret to making my creative juices flow is usually crazy women.

What projects are you currently working on?

I'm currently working on a sequel to Whisper of Crows. I'm also writing screenplays and I'm currently developing two feature films. I have another film, "Father Mud" that has been the Official Selection in several international film festivals.




Find Whisper of Crows on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1FOSD5c
Book Trailer: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment