Monday, April 25, 2016

Choice of the Week: What the Hell by Avril Lavigne

This song is classic to me. The first time I heard this song was on MTV on my Disney "themed" TV. One of the old ones. Avril Lavigne is one of my all time favorite singers. I mean you gotta admit she is a totally rad chick. I've always looked up to her.

Her songs make me feel empowered, like "Hey, you can't mess with me". Avril's song, What the Hell is my life's theme song. I think it's awesome when you feel confident listening to certain songs or music. Some may disagree with my point of few, but I think her songs make people feel good about themselves. 

I enjoy her old songs and even her new ones. I do think her old songs, What the Hell, Smile, Girlfriend, Hot and etc. will always be the best. Avril Lavigne is a classic twenty-first century pop star. Her punk look and attitude gives her songs an extra push.

I look forward to her making new music sometime in the future and jamming out to her old ones. I reccomend Ms. Lavigne's music to everyone. What the Hell is one of my all time favorites. Please check this song if you get the chance! 

Link:
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment