Monday, June 13, 2016

Choice of the Week: Tag You're It by Melanie Martinez

I love Melanie Martinez. She is literally my sister from another mister. Her voice is like melted chocolate. Melanie's music is so unique. Her voice sounds so sweet and innocent, but when you really listen to the lyrics, they are intense.

In this song in particular song, Tag You're It, it's about a girl kidnapped. But sound as innocent as a child singing a lullaby. I can't tell if that is completely genius and creative or creepy. 


Melanie's music is pop, but it has a very different sound to it. Her music sounds like music you would hear at carnivals. It's a great mixture of creepy and whimsical. I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't love Melanie Martinez music. I want everyone to know her music! 


Link:  

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment